- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
This position is part of Planning, provides best in class product availability while optimizing inventory levels by defining mid long-term planning strategy.
Supply Network PlannerNumer ref.: 99063
- Full visibility on the entire dimensions (BTO, DTR, Profitability of production mix, and Premium Range);
- Generate the weekly/daily production plan taking in account orders priorities and market coverage needs in line with factory capacity;
- Daily revision of demand evolution to ensure the best product availability minimizing the deviations to production execution;
- Constant monitoring of Service level with resolution of current and potential gaps;
- Monitor production plan execution in order to ensure high level product availability to the Markets;
- Pre-sequence Market's priorities into APO system, leading to effective production plan generation by the VS Planner;
- Attend regular production planning meeting;
- Prepare regular planning report using standard tools;
- Use own expertise to support Manager in "people growth" by giving, asking & receiving right level of feedback;
- Ensure pro-activeness in his/her career development and attend educational activities.
- Min. 1-2 years in supply chain;
- Fluent English communication skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid knowledge of purchasing/planning processes, SC information systems, Warehouse &Inventory management;
- Ability to multi-task, depending on criticality of tasks;
- Well-versed in demand planning, BTO execution and order management;
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under time pressure;
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point);
- Ability to work within international environment;
- Well organized and team Spirit building skills;
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to details.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.