Supply Planner 3rd Party Supplies EU - Planista dostaw od dostawców zewnętrznych, EU
ACCORD HEALTHCARE POLSKA SP. Z O. O.About the company
- Taśmowa 7, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
To ensure sales forecasts made within the Demand Team, are converted into replenishment plans and purchase orders across a wide range of European external suppliers with the necessity to liaise very closely to ensure supply plans are robust, clear communicated and adhered to. We are looking for action oriented and problem solving individual wo can work with some level of autonomy and act as a link between suppliers and supply chain team across Europe.
• Establish and oversee a supply plan, with the goal to balance service level, production capabilities at suppliers and inventory level
• Manage the relationship with suppliers and to customers for all supply related matters, such as demand/supply balance and order management to guarantee high customers service level
• Provide to supplier the detailed plan and order management and keep the plans updated
• Purchase Order Management – assure that the status and promise date amendments are clearly visible in the systems
• Assure that all country Supply Chain (SC) teams are informed on time for next replenishment orders
• Escalate to the appropriate stakeholders any constraints that may lead to service level issues
• Support on the management of physical shipments of goods in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
• Manage the “Opportunistic business” process to provide best response to the Market and Accord business needs for requirements outside of agreed to lead-times
• Master Data – ensure that master data is created, edited or deleted to keep systems as clean as possible
A university degree or similar level; preferably with a Business Management or Supply Chain focus
Proven experience 3 - 5 years in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain or FMCG
At least 1- year experience in SAP module Material Management and knowledge of supply chain tools such as Manugistics, Oracle, others
Prior use and understanding of ERP systems and working with MRP
A very good command of both written and verbal English.
Advanced Excel skills
Ability to deal with complexity
Able to demonstrate that they can deliver results
Proactive and tenacious with the ability to follow-up
Excellent time management
What we offer
International and dynamic working environment
Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
Attractive remuneration and benefits package (Multisport, private medical care and group insurance)
Stable employment based on a full-time employment contract
Co-financing from the Company Social Benefits Fund
ACCORD HEALTHCARE POLSKA SP. Z O. O.
Accord Healthcare is an award-winning generic and biosimilar pharmaceutical company driven to thinking differently so that more patients around the world have access to the essential and affordable medicines that they need.
Accord Healthcare one of the fast-growing global pharmaceutical companies in the world and has one of the most extensive sales, marketing and distribution network in Europe. Moreover, with operations in over 85 countries worldwide, and a pan-European footprint of more than 45 countries, Accord Healthcare develops, manufactures and distributes affordable medicines, and has one of the most active launch programmes in the European pharmaceutical sector.
What makes Accord Healthcare a great workplace?
Check link to video: https://vimeo.com/350258297
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via ‘Aplikuj’ button.