- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Supply Planner (Finished Goods)
- Balancing targeted levels of service/product availability with inventory/cost across whole Avon EMEA Supply Chain or its client
- Close cooperation & communication with Mafufacturing, NPD, Sourcing, Commertial marketing, Branches, Deployment agents, Warehouse and Quality teams
- Managing production executed by manufacturing or subcontractor
- Using advanced ERP, B2B and LCM (Life Cycle Management) systems, exercising modern supply planning techniques.
- Mitigation of demand volatility factor and adjusting game plan regarding supply vs. demand equilibrum.
- Translating products’ life cycle(development-introduction-growth-maturity-decline) into relevant supply strategies. Distribution of finished goods from Central Warehouse & managing Inter Subsidary Shipments across Avon EMEA locations.
- University degree or student (logistics faculty - welcome).
- Experience in the area of Supply Chain.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Very good command of English.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-reliance, accuracy.
- Continuous improvement spirit.
- Willingness to learn, focus on development.
- fixed - term employment contract
- unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in an international, dynamic company being part of Natura & Co group
- flexible working time, home office opportunities
- benefits package including life insurance, medical package, sports card, discount for Avon products, day off for medical check-up, surprise boxes with Avon products.