- Aleja Krakowska 61, 02-285 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IKEA Purchasing Services Poland Sp. z o.o., Warsaw
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
About the job
Supply Planner is responsible for delivery planning for a defined group of product suppliers. The function acts as a bridge between IKEA and Supplier. Within the team Supply Planner has a common responsibility together with Business Developer, Production Engineer and Product Engineer for the fulfilment of the team priorities and goals. His/her part of job is to ensure, that deliveries from suppliers to various receivers arrive according to pre-defined delivery plans, the systems are updated and all involved parties have sufficient information about the delivery status. The job is related with finding creative solutions and optimization of logistical efficiency.
- Experience in logistics field, production planning or transport.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, practical ability to conduct advanced numerical analysis based on raw data pulled from systems.
- Work structure and time management on high level.
- You enjoy working in IT systems connected to supply planning.
- Like to work with numbers and draw conclusions on data analysis.
- Ability to work on 3 time horizons simultaneously – operational, tactical and strategic.
- Practical knowledge of delivery lead times in various replenishment combinations.
- Knowledge of production capacity and inventory management will be an asset.
- Active driving license B category.
- Fluency in English and Polish (written and spoken).
- Very good analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize goals/tasks; monitor and follow them up.
- Ability to understand what impact for tomorrow have today’s decisions.
- Being good team player and good communicator.
- Ability to build and keep up interpersonal relations with other parties (suppliers, colleagues from own and other groups).
About the assignment:
- Continuous follow-up, analyse and actions to improve supplier delivery performance and ensures goods are shipped in time from suppliers.
- Update and secure correct business set-up information in all relevant systems. Furthermore work with systems and reports, to proactively detect and act on possible deviations from goal.
- Secure operational capacities by ensuring high quality of capacity data from suppliers in the systems and by working continuously towards exceptions together with other parties in a proactive manner.
- Accountability for tactical capacity planning based on supplier performance and agreed capacity.
- Continuous maintenance of supplier sender lead-times.
- Contribute to best logistical offer preparation, furthermore implementation, maintenance and review, while having customer and total cost in mind.
- Actively contribute to the planning and execution of the best set-up at supplier during range changes, supply constraint periods and activities.
- Accountability for supplier annual logistical Action Plan preparation and execution.
Submit your application as soon as possible. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously.
We look forward to receive your application, in English!