- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Dettol, Jik, Finish and Vanish.
Pivotal to our ability to deliver on our commitments, you’ll be responsible for accurate supply forecasting. From planning production to purchasing finished goods and forecasting future revenue. You’ll take new information – such as sales or promotional activity - and historic trends and understand the impact on demand. You’ll challenge when necessary. Critically, you’ll provide clear communication between our sales, finance, supply and manufacturing teams.
What you will do on this position…
- cooperation with factories on supply coordination
- verification of production plans
- solving problems related to product availability
- optimization of finished goods inventory level
- stock monitoring and maintenance with a good shelf life (BBD according to customer requirements / based on leadtime and forecast);
- cooperation with TM in the development and implementation of new products (both in & out and permanent SRP);
- ordering and maintaining stocks of components for EMB products;
What is required...
- 2 years of experience in supply chain
- technical or economic university degree
- SAP knowledge
- high analytical skills
- advanced English and Polish
- willingness to work in a dynamic environment under time pressure