- Warsaw Spire, plac Europejski 1, 00-844 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
About our Team
As an Enterprise Technical Support we provide direct after-sales technical support and troubleshooting of mobile related issues in enterprise IT environment, which keeps customer’s mobile workforce working efficiently. Our B2B customers are located in the whole EMEA region. Our experts are ready to conduct proactive assessment, provide reliable support, handle escalations of various sorts/degrees, as well as tailor solutions to fulfill B2B organization's unique needs.
As a Support Account Manager you will serve as an extension of the customer’s team, working closely with the entire Enterprise Technical Support organization to help ensure consistent management and prioritization of critical support issues and mobility projects. The SAM is the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate within Samsung who assists in expediting cases within Enterprise Technical Support, helping to allocate the right resources and assisting in escalating support tickets. The SAM is not just reactive in nature but can collaborate with customers/partners and IT departments to proactively review the mobility deployment strategy, identify challenges that might occur, and suggest remediation approaches and solutions to those challenges before they impact the customer’s business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintaining good relationships and direct contact with enterprise customers and partners
- Supporting a customer in contacts with 3rd party Information Technology vendors
- Identifying potential gaps and expansion opportunities (conducting mobility assessments, reviewing mobility strategy, maintenance reviews, etc.)
- Educating customers on how existing products and new solutions work, and how it can contribute to their business growth
- Keeping customer informed about upcoming updates/changes within Samsung Android and Knox platform
- Conducting product trainings for customer and partner representatives, sharing business, technical, and product knowledge
- Managing all the aspects of the service account related to Post-Sales/maintenance (technical and non-technical)
- Acting as a customer advocate to ensure customer’s escalations are resolved in due time, collecting VOC and building internal knowledge base
- Visiting customer’s onsite to perform quarterly business and tactical operational technical reviews
- Close cooperation with Sales Department teams to build relationship with decision makers (C-level, directors, senior managers), business contacts, and other influencers
- Close cooperation with Pre-Sales to ensure smooth transition and continuous customer support
- Abroad traveling up to 10% of time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in a Service/Support/Technical Account Manager role in IT/Telco/Mobile Industry
- Experience with mobile operating systems (Android, iOS, Tizen)
- Professional experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) Solutions (AirWatch, MobileIron, Blackberry, MaaS360, FAMOC, Intune etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude
- Professional experience with traditional IT systems and solutions like email systems, workgroups solutions, communication networks, security solutions and SW/HW operating infrastructure
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fundamental literacy in data analysis and reporting
- Good understanding of IT processes, services and technical project management
- Dynamic and open-minded person, not afraid of challenges, flexible and open to changes.
- Strong ability to organize work schedule to ensure deadlines are always met.
- Experienced in leading business meetings on C/Director-level.
- High competency level in delivering presentations
- Fluent English (including business and technical)
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Knowledge sharing internally and externally
- Monthly integration budget
- Possibility to attend local and foreign conferences
- Start of work between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Private medical care (dentist included, possibility to add family members for free)
- Multisport card
- Life insurance
- Lunch card
- Wide range of trainings and a huge support in developing algorithmic skills
- A partial reimbursement of the cost of an English language course
- Possibility to learn Korean for free
- Variety of discounts (Samsung products, theaters, restaurants)
- Unlimited free access to Copernicus Science Center for you and your friends
- Chillout rooms
- Variety of tea, coffee and fresh fruits/vegetables
- Possibility to test new Samsung products
- Office in Warsaw Spire near metro station/Office in Quattro Business Park
- Relocation package