- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
When was the last time you got in on the ground floor of a new technology - no, strike that, a new field? We’re expanding the team chartered with creating and delivering a new support experience for customers working in Spark on the Azure Databricks platform. We need people who love helping customers solve tough problems; people who can develop processes and systems that ensure success for our customers and our team; and those who can thrive in ambiguity (who knows what types of challenges and problems we’ll encounter). Sound fun? Challenging? Tough? If that appeals to you and you work well in a team, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide in-depth technical support for customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting to analyse problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Determine the best approach for resolving complex technical issues that will yield the desired turn-around time and optimal customer solution while minimizing the impact to the customer.
- Engage and collaborate with other internal groups to resolve critical complex issues.
- Provide exceptional customer service in politically charged environments.
- Represent the company professionally in customer and partner onsite visits, where travel may be required with little advance notice.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of all related products, technologies and upcoming releases. Take proactive ownership in identifying and recommending product improvements in key product areas based on key data points.
- Participate in planned team-wide shift rotations to cover business needs, including 24x7 “on-call” responsibilities and weekend work.
- Present technical content to various audiences including customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Provide consulting services to partners and customers to increase product market share.
what we expect
• Experience with one or more Big Data Products and Services
o Azure Databricks
o Hadoop, Spark
• Experience using Linux
• Developer Experience in one or more of the following programming languages Python, Scala, Java
• Experience with one or more of customer support, product support, technical support, IT Admin support, Consulting, systems development, product development, network operations, software engineering, or I.T. consulting, customer or technical support or consulting or end-user support.
Experience in two or more of these areas desirable
• Programming & debugging experience
• Practical understanding of any Relational Database Management System (e.g., SQL Server)
• Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do the right thing under pressure and tight deadlines
• Great interpersonal and communication skills-both oral and written-and success in partnering with groups inside and outside of the company
• Self-motivated and independent thinker that routinely translates circumstances and understanding into actions that move the business forward in a measurable manner
• Ability to distil, prioritize and act on feedback from a variety of sources
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or other science-based field with significant computing content
English Language: confident in reading, writing, and speaking
what we offer
· A culture of growth and development with a training budget.
· We work remotely.
· 12 month contract of employment.
· Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
· Ambitious role in a global company.
· Flexible working conditions.