- Profesora Michała Życzkowskiego 20, 31-864 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
For our location in Cracow, we are looking for talented people to make a real contribution to our business as:
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end users who need assistance re computer hardware and/or software applications, mobile devices, network, etc.
- Log all service requests into the company service call tracking system
- Record the problem description, including specific error messages and/or symptoms, any troubleshooting steps taken, and the result, and the solution to assist in/create knowledge base logs
- Follow-up on closed service requests to insure customer satisfaction
- Assist in training initiatives to new and current employees
Qualification / Profile
- Fluent Italian
- Strong command of English
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 shift system
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Attention to details
- Must be a problem solver
- Positive, can do attitude and ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to cope with stress and workload
- High school/college/university diploma from a technical area or equivalent experience – nice to have
- 0-2 years’ experience in a similar position will be an asset
- Technical skills – nice to have: Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet browsers, communication protocols, computer hardware, Active Directory, etc.
- Full time job, stability of employment
- Competitive salary package with a language addition and attractive bonus for work during night-shifts!
- Intensive training
- Clearly defined ITIL-based career paths, with transparent criteria
- Flexible benefits package (you can choose from such items as MultiSport card, cinema tickets, vouchers for various shops and restaurants, holiday booking discounts and much, much more)
- Premium private medical healthcare, which includes dental care and insurance policy for international travel
- Fresh fruit at the office every week
- And up to 4 extra days of paid holidays per year!
Prosimy o dodanie do CV następującej klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).