Support Services Officer
FUNDACJA NORWEGIAN REFUGEE COUNCIL POLSKA
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- umowa o pracę
- pełny etat
- młodszy specjalista (Junior)
- praca stacjonarna
Twój zakres obowiązków
Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
Promote an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills and service for the benefit of the organization as a whole
Responsible for organizing and delivery of tasks in line with priorities and standards.
Develop and maintain knowledge of the specialist area of work in which technical assistance and support is provided, to be most effective in supporting the team.
Use initiative in day-to-day problem-solving in line with agreed procedures, priorities, and standards for the area of work.
Ensure proper filing of documents.
Promote and share ideas for improvement in your area of expertise.
Responsible for proper documentation and filing (i.e personnel files, hard and electronic, timesheets, attendance sheets, overtime, leave requests, etc.)
Ensuring full-cycle recruitment for Country Office (advertise requisitions, shortlist candidates, conduct interviews, collect reference checks, and share feedback with hiring teams)
Update recruitment trackers and ATS system on daily basic
Acting as the first point of contact for all recruitment requests through NRC People, support hiring managers with the internal recruitment system
Responsible for keeping military records (submitting reports on time)
Support with other tasks which HR coordinator will assign.
• Experience from working within HR expertise area in a humanitarian area (will be a plus)
• Strong knowledge of local labor laws and practices.
• Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
• Good knowledge of English (Upper Intermediate).
• University degree in HR/personnel management/administration/finance or other relevant educational backgrounds
• Previous experience in recruitment - minimum 2 years
• Previous experience with Personnel records (HR documentation)
• Knowledge of the recruitment cycle
• Experience with conducting competency-based interviews
• Strong knowledge of local labor laws and practice of conducting military records
• High commitment to confidentiality
• Communicating with impact and respect
• Team player
Contract period: initial 3 months probation period contract, with possibility of extension
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions for Poland
Duty station: Warsaw, Poland
NRC may be required to verify the identity of its partners and to check that its partners have not been involved in illegal activities. NRC reserves the right to use electronic screening tools for this purpose.
prywatna opieka medyczna
kawa / herbata
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, non-profit, humanitarian organization. Since the onset of the war in Ukraine, we have seen a large-scale of displacement of Ukrainians fleeing to the neighboring countries. In response to this, NRC is in the process of setting up humanitarian operations for refugees arriving in Poland, Romania and Moldova. We are focusing on an integrated approach that combines our sectoral areas of expertise – education, livelihood, protection/Site Management, legal aid (ICLA) and shelter – with the needs of a mobile refugee population, working to a great extent through local partners.