Support Specialist - Russian speaking
SmartTel Plus OU Oddział Polska
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
SmartTel Plus is an Estonian company with its headquarters in Tallinn and offices in Poland, Italy, Latvia and Russia. We offer intelligent cloud solutions and develop software solutions for communication services for businesses in Europe.
We offer applications (Dzinga and Apifonica) for processing calls with the use of complex algorithms. We are building general-purpose communication platform Apifonica (https://apifonica.com) to manage voice and communication services in real time. Basing on this platform we also implement complex custom solutions for large clients, such as SkyEng, Yandex LLC (abroad activities), Google LLC, Sportium (Spain), Hebe (Poland), Exponea (Poland), LPP (Poland) and others.
- Processing incoming written requests from corporate clients,
- Carrying out primary diagnostics within the established procedures,
- Controlling resolution of the client’s issue: from initiation by client/manager, to full restoration of the service and satisfaction of the client,
- Informing the client about status of works, if requested,
- Controlling progress of works, as well as compliance with deadlines,
- Providing clients with professional information on the services provided by the company (non-voice technical support),
- Cooperating with other departments of the company, including international ones, within the framework of the workflow.
- At least 1 year of experience in technical support of users/clients,
- Knowledge of Polish or English on at least intermediate level,
- Fluent Russian speaker,
- Experience on similar positions in technical support of a telecom/IT company is desirable,
- Higher education (at least partially complete), preferably technical in the field of communications/IT,
- Ability to plan one’s own working time, ability to multitask and correctly prioritize tasks,
- Result- and client-oriented,
- Ability to make a decision and take responsibility for the result,
- Readiness to suggest and implement changes in existing processes; taking initiative,
- Ability to present information in an accessible manner, and clearly express ideas in writing,
- Confident PC user.
- Interesting work in a dynamically developing international company,
- Ability to acquire cross-functional and international experience,
- A system of training and coaching on professional knowledge and skills,
- Possiblity of remote work,
- Private medical insurance,
- Participation in various corporate events, special sport and social programs.
If you are interested in taking part in this recruitment process, please send your CV in English via Apply button below.