Suspension Development Engineer
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2020. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
Suspension Development Engineer
The team you will be a part of:
HA washunit & Suspension team part of HA Global Product Organization
This role in summary:
Product Development Engineer for our Laundry HA Wash Unit & Suspension team, Analyst. The engineer will be responsible for global Laundry HA Wash Unit deliverables, including development, execution, verification and validation, working with global cross functional teams during various phases of projects and across various technologies such as structural mechanics, plastic design, sheet metal design, rubber, etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for wash unit and suspension components (new development / cost & quality activities / system integration) within global scope of Laundry HA.
- Cover the role of RMO (Regional Module Owner) supporting roadmaps and strategy plans around specific modules and attributes to help reduce complexity.
- Communication with procurement and suppliers to work on development of products.
- Technically lead multiple projects and drive them to implementation.
- Fine-tuning of concepts, material selection, design for manufacturing and assembly. Perform FMEA. Work with the verification and validation team to create the test plans, writing the lab requests and coordinating with the labs to perform the tests. Work with a quality team to run the first part approvals (FPA’s) and Product Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Administrative functions: Training, Team Building, New Products Introduction and Cost & Quality projects Coordination, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in product development in related field.
- Six Sigma or OPEX - Operational Excellence Tools (Thought Map, Product Map, Process Map, DOE’s, COV’s), GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) stack up, drawing reviews.
- Understanding and reviewing simulation (FEM, FEA, CFD, CAD) reports and incorporating recommendations into design.
- Concept concurrent development, and related evaluation. System engineering approach.
- Proficient in English language (Read, write and speak).
Preferred skills and experiences:
- Proven experience on HA wash unit & suspension components like tubs, drum, counterweights, spring and dampers. Specification testing and analysis. Specification testing and analysis. Proven experience on product development and complex system integration. Approval institute knowledge (UL, IMQ, VDE, …). Sound and structural and Reliability knowledge. APQP experience.
- Master degree in Mechanical or related field.
- Experience in the selection and application of materials for component design.
- PLM (Product Life Cycle Management) tool.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
What we offer:
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract.
- International working environment in the dynamic company.
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development.
- Trainings and development possibilities.
- Participating in international projects.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Private medical coverage, Sports card, Life insurance.
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances).
Please upload your CV in English.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com