private medical care
- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25C, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 8 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
Purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to maintain and develop Lundbeck’s global process for Third-Party risk management. You will conduct due diligences screenings and work to ensure that the collaborations meet applicable legal and ethical standards. Further you will manage the collection and disclosure of ESG/sustainability data to investors and support the annual sustainability reporting process. You will provide advice and training of colleagues globally and collaborate closely with team members in Krakow and Copenhagen on operational and development tasks.
Your job and key responsibilities
• Manage the Due Diligence process of selected suppliers and Third Parties including assessment of risks related to politically exposed persons, financial crime, misconduct, conflict of interests, human rights and environmental violations
• Determine the needed ongoing monitoring and action plans (including automated robotics) of high-risk Third Parties in collaboration with the relevant line manager and Regional Compliance Officer
• Maintain and develop the global suppliers and Third Parties Due Diligence process, the applied tools and documentation by capturing operational improvements and learning from other monitoring activities
• Manage and conduct responses to ESG analyst, investors and other stakeholders regarding sustainability with input from the business areas, and track development in ratings and methodology in this area
• Support the internal quarterly reporting on Sustainability to our Executive Management and Board of Directors
• Support the preparation of Lundbeck’s annual Sustainability Report and sustainability assurance process
• Support the development of Lundbeck’s ESG disclosures and sustainability reporting to meet the development in applicable legal and ethical standards
Minimum 5 years of experience advising businesses within sustainability and business ethics requirements, including the UN Global Compact Principles, the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises, UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the UK Bribery Act etc.
Minimum 3 years of experience with conducting Due Diligence of legal entities (KYC), including identifying and resolving red flags
Minimum 3 years of experience with ESG/sustainability reporting from multinational company, consultancy or assurance provider
Master’s or bachelor’s degree within business, economic, social or natural science
Understands what it takes to establish a trustful relationship as in-house advisor to the business partners
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Organized, efficient and detail-oriented
Analytical and able to handle complete data sets with confidence
English at C1 (another European language is welcome)
What we offer
A unique chance to develop your career in a global, pharmaceutical company while working on complex processes in an amazing working environment. There are wide possibilities of career development options within the Lundbeck organization, including professional training, talent programs as well as international assignments. We are focused on people in everything we do, so if you are looking for an intimate working environment, meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – this is the place for you.
If you are interested in this job offer, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible by using the Apply button.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Lundbeck Group Business Services
We are Lundbeck – a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. In March 2014, we established Lundbeck Group Business Services in Kraków as a critical in-house support function and business partner to enable and protect Lundbeck’s global affiliates in providing innovative treatments to people suffering from brain diseases.