private medical care
Lundbeck Group Business Services
- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25C, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Are you interested in kick-starting your compliance career and jump on a steep learning curve in a global pharmaceutical company committed to helping patients suffering from brain diseases?
We are looking for a Sustainability Advisor to manage and develop Lundbeck’s global process for supplier and Third-Party risk management as well as collection and disclosure of ESG/sustainability data. If you have experience conducting due diligence assessments and advising businesses on sustainability reporting requirements, why don’t you join Lundbeck, a certified Great Place to Work and Poland’s Best Employer, and get your brain in the game?
Why be part of our journey?
The main purpose of the role is to provide advice and maintain Lundbeck’s global process for supplier and third party due diligence. You will be onboarded to become an expert in relevant compliance and sustainability requirements enabling you to become a trusted advisor to Lundbeck colleagues around the world. You will be responsible for the continuous development of the global process and the related IT system. To succeed in the role, you need to have an interest in due diligence and corporate sustainability reporting requirements and frameworks, have excellent IT skills and enjoy stakeholder management.
Meet the team
The team is new and will consist of a Senior Manager, two Compliance Auditors, a Compliance Advisor, an Associate and then you, our new Sustainability Advisor. You will also work closely with the Corporate Compliance & Sustainability team in Copenhagen, 17 Regional Compliance Officers and have contacts within all business areas who deliver input to the ESG/sustainability disclosures. We all love what we do and want to help Lundbeck create great results in a sustainable way.
Why is this role important to us?
Lundbeck is committed to applying high ethical and sustainability standards as described in our Code of Conduct and Sustainability Strategy. We firmly believe that we can only succeed if we can build our business in a sustainable way. You will empower colleagues around the world to make good, sustainable decisions and continuously integrate sustainability and compliance in operations by:
• Managing the Due Diligence process of selected suppliers and Third Parties including assessment of risks related to politically exposed persons, financial crime, misconduct, conflict of interests, human rights and environmental violations
• Determine the needed ongoing monitoring and action plans (including automated robotics) of high-risk Third Parties in collaboration with the relevant line manager and Regional Compliance Officer
• Maintaining and develop the global suppliers and Third Parties Due Diligence process, the applied tools and documentation by capturing operational improvements and learning from other monitoring activities
• Managing and conduct responses to ESG analyst, investors and other stakeholders regarding sustainability with input from the business areas, and track development in ratings and methodology in this area
• Supporting the internal quarterly reporting on Sustainability to our Executive Management and Board of Directors
• Supporting the preparation of Lundbeck’s annual Sustainability Report and sustainability assurance process
• Supporting the development of Lundbeck’s ESG disclosures and sustainability reporting to meet the development in applicable legal and ethical standards
To be successful in this role, your experience should include
• Minimum 5 years of experience advising businesses within sustainability and business ethics requirements, including the UN Global Compact Principles, the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises, UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, The UN Sustainable Development Goals, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the UK Bribery Act etc.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with conducting Due Diligence of legal entities (KYC or similar), including identifying and resolving red flags
• Minimum 3 years of experience with ESG/sustainability reporting from multinational company, consultancy or assurance provider
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree within business, economic, social or natural science
• Understands what it takes to establish a trustful relationship as in-house advisor to the business partners
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Organized, efficient and detail-oriented
• Analytical and able to manage large data sets with confidence
• English at C1 (another European language is welcome)
What we offer
Our promise to you
Lundbeck offers an energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments). We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health. Your dedication is crucial - that is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to our purpose.
If you are looking for meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – Lundbeck GBS Krakow is the place for you. Develop your career and be your best!
Highlights of selected benefits:
• Flexible working arrangements and top-notch equipment
• Private healthcare and life insurance
• Employee capital plans (retirement saving system)
• Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
• Cafeteria program
• Holiday bonus for when you’re out of the office
• Comfortable and modern office with well-equipped relax rooms
• Robust integration and event framework
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
development and career growth programs
Lundbeck Group Business Services
Lundbeck Group Business Services Krakow (GBS Krakow) is a strategic part of Lundbeck, a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, specialized in brain diseases. We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. To fulfill this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of pharmaceuticals across the world. For more than 70 years, Lundbeck has been at the forefront of neuroscience research.
In Krakow, we contribute to this mission by delivering best-in-class operations and advice to the Lundbeck Group in the areas of Finance Operations, Finance Compliance & Reporting, Procurement, IT & Business Process and System Support, People Services, Legal, Compliance & Sustainability; Process Efficiency as well as People Analytics, Process Excellence, Project Management, and others.
About our recruitment process
If you are interested in this job offer, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible via the Apply button. Please note that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates are very important to us. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our recruitment process is carried out all remotely. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use our digital tools in your recruitment journey. If so, one of our colleagues will provide detailed information on how to leverage those. At the same time, please be aware that all correspondence related to employment will come from an authorized @lundbeck.com email address.