- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Sustainability Certification Analyst
- Create the mass balance reporting file for all sustainable inputs and outputs of particular regions sales organizations/plants, based on purchasing and sales data
- Managing the online portals, in the scope of:
- verification of all incoming transactions (purchased volumes)
- correct uploading of outgoing transactions (sold volumes)
- monitoring completeness of uploaded volumes from all vendors
- controlling creation of new material codes
- Prepare the monthly forecast and analysis of credits for risk management purposes
- Close cooperation with various department (such QA, Purchasing, Sales, Customer service, Production, Master data) to assure accurate and timely reporting, and to continuously improve and update the mass balance file in line with program specific sustainability requirements
- Active participation in external sustainability audits conducted in order to obtain, extend or renew certificates
- Preparation of all reporting related administration for audits
- Create and implement action plans on (audit) issues and/or non-conformities
- Active participation in calls/meetings, e.g. preparation for kick-off new certified materials, new certified plants, new regulations,
- Provide all necessary input to enable correct communication and feedback to customer queries
- University degree in economics or business administration or similar educational background
- Experience of 1-2 years in the corporate environment
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is indispensable. Additional languages would be an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills. Capable of reviewing figures and assessing if they are sensible, as well as providing variance.
- Strong communication skills paired with a good level of customer focus ensuring the capability of working amicably with people of various nationalities and different hierarchies.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel, SAP, SAP BO Analysis (SAP Business Warehouse)
- Hands-on, proactive and detail-conscious work style. Ability to work reliably and independently also under deadline pressure
- Entrepreneurial spirit in order to search and obtain all needed information to succeed
- Ready for ad-hoc trips, quick mobility required
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
About the role:
The position of Sustainability Reporting Analyst primarily consists of delivering qualitative & accurate mass balance volume reporting based on sustainable purchased raw materials and sustainable sales volumes reported by sales organizations. The mass balance volume reporting is an important requirement of the different sustainability programs for tracing sustainable ingredients throughout the supply chain. Therefore the role will require participation in annual on-site sustainability audits. Furthermore, the role requires a proactive attitude towards solving customer queries related to mass balance reporting.