- Piotra Skargi 3, 50-082 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #203495BR
Job Type: Full Time
Numer ref.: 203495BR
- design and implement complex changes
- troubleshoot and solve incidents
- act as Problem Manager
- monitor and analyze performance issues
- work with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure
- provide DBA Support for application development and production support teams
- ensure compliance with operational / change management guidelines
The SYBASE/MS-SQL Level 3 DBA team is spread across the globe in numerous regions. It is a team of highly skilled and experienced technicians. We have an excellent track record of solving incidents and problems. Our team has extensive performance tuning skills down to a SQL code level. We take ownership until the database issue is solved.
Your expertiseYou have:
- at least 5 to 8 years' experience and knowledge of the SYBASE ASE / MS-SQL RDBMS technologies
- good Analytical and troubleshooting experience on above
- experience in large enterprise supporting 500 + servers
- experience in designing, developing, performance tuning and troubleshooting of relational database servers
- good experience in High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions (SAP/Sybase Replication Servers/ DB Mirroring / Always-On / Clusters / Replication)
- a strong communicator, fluent in English
- flexible, open-minded, team worker, with a friendly and pleasant personality
- self-driven, able to work under pressure (deadlines)
- very strong interpersonal and communication skills and experience, holding a demanding client-facing role
- ability to manage, prioritize and solve problems quickly and completely
- willing to work occasionally in nonstandard working hours (oncall and planned work)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."