We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as SysAdmin. Because together, we can make magic happen!
If you’re a Linux specialist and an enthusiast in your field of work, here’s the good news. We’re looking for a candidate who’s into automation, stable solutions, and monitoring services.
What will your responsibilities consist of?
- Linux performance monitoring using Debian and Ubuntu; root cause analysis, proactive error troubleshooting and system tuning
- building and configuring complex Linux environments
- creating scripts in Bash and Python which help to transform logs into desirable outputs
- development of IT security
- automation and configuration of server infrastructure with the use of Puppet
- virtualization (LXD)
- server installation and maintenance (rack & stack)
- contact with external service providers
- development of technologies and maintenance of application environments used further by developers across teams thanks to www solutions (nginx, PHP, Redis)
- handling of MySQL database – tuning, replications, providing support
- working with such tools as JIRA, Crucible and Confluence
Additional skills that can benefit your application:
- Kafka, ELK Stack, AMQP
- Amazon AWS services
What do we offer?
- develop first-class software used by customers all over the world
- choose flexible working hours to match your lifestyle
- participate in seminars, conferences, workshops, and CodeFests
- get the equipment you need to excel in your job
- work in small self-organizing teams of pros, where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- laid-back work atmosphere, where developers and business people work together every day
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season tickets expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours