Idium is a leading web & media agency and provider of digital marketing services in Norway with over 5,000 customers. We help small and medium businesses with everything they need to succeed with online marketing and ensures that they have a comprehensive strategy in digital channels.
We design and develop several cloud (Amazon Web Services) based systems that allow us to deliver cost-effective solutions for our customers including but not limited to Content Management Systems, website builders, business intelligence platform, ERP solution and other internal tools.
The main responsibility is administering production environment, mainly based on Linux and hosted in Amazon Web Services and you would work closely with development teams. The company had an average of 99.99% uptime in 2017 and would like to continue this trend. We are delivering several SaaS solutions to our customers, mainly in Norway, custom CMS and WP (websites), Mail, DNS, Domain registrars, SSL etc. and looking to expand the range in 2018 with a new Big Data project, which is going to help our customers make data based decisions related to digital marketing.
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- At least 2 years of experience in administering Linux-based operating systems (preferably Debian-based) - bash scripting is a must
- Experience with:
- Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Varnish
- Managing mail systems, especially Postfix
- Basic knowledge about networking and security
- Administrative knowledge about MySQL, MS SQL & PostgreSQL
- Good written and spoken English
It’d be nice if you have experience in:
- Active Directory management
- CVS, especially Git
- CI/CD, especially Jenkins
- managing DNS, especially PowerDNS
- monitoring systems, especially Zabbix
- administering Cisco devices, CCNA will be a plus
- writing in python
- practical knowledge about AWS, mainly EC2, RDS, CloudWatch, ECS
We appreciate willingness to improve skills and learn new technologies!
Great work environment for creative people who are not afraid of challenges
Work with the newest technologies on innovative ideas
Private medical coverage and sport benefits card
Individual training budget (up to ~ 5,000 PLN)
English and Norwegian language classes
Flexible working hours
Lab days (10% of your work time) for working on your own ideas and projects
Internal trainings and workshops
Option to work remotely in urgent cases
International staff retreats and team building events
Playroom with Playstation 4 and darts
Convenient, very well equipped office location (Karmelicka street)
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".