- Puławska 182, 02-769 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Netcompany is looking for a System Administrator to join our Operations department.
You will become part of an ambitious team, which ensures our internal operation and support.
The job and tasks:
In the role as a System Administrator in Netcompany, you will get complex tasks in all parts of our systems. This will include installation and configuration of servers, automatization via Powershell, handling alarms, system management and other project tasks. You will be part of the daily operation and support of Netcompany’s internal solutions, maintain, improve and control Netcompany’s Microsoft Server technology platforms.
Your daily work will contain a wide variety of tasks within security, building and patching servers and server based applications. Operations is an ambitious division, where you have to be ready to offer technical support for different projects and deliveries. Your daily work will contain a wide variety of tasks within a lot of PowerShell Scripting, security and daily client management. Operations is an ambitious division, where you have to be ready to offer technical support for different projects and deliveries. You will have close teamwork with the whole Operations organization, including Server, Network, Storage- and Backup teams.
You and your technical competencies:
- Advanced PowerShell scripting for automation and administration
- Microsoft Server Roles and Features (E.g. AD, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, IIS, PKI)
- Microsoft SQL Server on a high level
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft SharePoint Server farm
- Firewall configuration
It is also important that you:
- Have an IT – related Degree
- Are able to plan and manage your time
- The ability to create technical documentation
- Have at least two years of working experience
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Speak Polish and English fluently
It will be a plus, if you have knowledge for operation of Linux, basic knowledge about Microsoft Intune (Autopilot), SPLUNK, Microsoft FTP, Certificate, authentication, LBA technology, Visual Studio, Network, firewall (preferable CISCO), Microsoft Team Foundation Server, has experience doing migrations projects.
Our perks and benefits:
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Free lunch at the office
- Medical insurance, life insurance
- Multisport card
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
- Scandinavian work environment
- The career development programme for each employee and regular feedback