Nowy TomyślNowy Tomyśl, Greater Poland
- Offer expired 20 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
About the project
Within the B. Braun Group, the “Workplace and Infrastructure” team is looking for a new team member for the position of “System Cloud Architect” in the new IT Shared Service Center in Nowy Tomyśl, Poland.
Design and prototype cloud solutions, create solution architecture documents/proposals covering business and technical requirements
Evaluate and implement new technical standards (blueprints, landing zones)
Responsible for the conceptualization, design, realization and operation of the global cloud platform
Main contact to consult and guide the business units regarding possible cloud solutions
Design and document integration and transition scenarios for cloud solutions and services
Develop and automate complex environments with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
Coordinate the international Cloud Competence Team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Or equivalent work experience with proven practical background
• 4< years
• Deep and practical knowledge in the area of global infrastructures and cloud solutions
• Expert experience in the IT environment, especially in the design and implementation of global public/private cloud architectures
• Proven background and strong experience in IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery and governance.
• Relevant practical experience in Microsoft Azure and Hybrid Cloud solutions ideally with the following certifications: AZ-300(303) & 301(304) and / or AZ-400.
• Solid understanding of typical DevOps procedures as well as classic development methodologies
• Good understanding of container platforms, cloud security and cloud models such as IaaS & PaaS.
• Proven project experience working with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
• Experience in creating business / IT concepts, technical specifications and architectures
Language Skills :
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English (at least B2)
• German would be a plus
• Technically enthusiastic
• Ability to work unsupervised in a multi-task environment in a global team
• Good writing and presentation skills
• Willingness to travel
What we offer
Active participation in global initiatives / projects
Being a partner in the digital transformation for B.Braun
Open communication at all levels of the hierarchy
Personal and professional development
Stable work in a friendly team
Flexible working hours
Hybrid way of work
Free foreign language courses
Training and integration events
AESCULAP CHIFA SP. Z O.O.
You’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we're also a part of your future! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. You support this vision, bringing expertise and sharing innovation, efficiency and sustainability as values. That’s why we would like to keep developing our company with you. Keeping your future in mind, we’re making a joint contribution to health care worldwide, with trust, transparency and appreciation. That's Sharing Expertise..