At Jeppesen, we create cutting-edge software that helps millions of passengers around the world to safely and efficiently reach their destination. Look up in the sky and you will see a quarter of a million crew members on thousands of aircraft flying schedules produced by our software. Jeppesen is a Boeing subsidiary and part of the Digital Aviation business unit within Boeing Commercial Aviation Services. We are the preferred choice for the world’s premiere airlines.
We are looking for:
System & Data Analyst
- Provides technical expertise, research, and analysis in support of the integration of tools, systems and data.
- Offers knowledge and understanding of production systems, processes, and data.
- Supports portfolio management and business analysis activities by providing technical research and analysis.
- Acts as a technical liaison between the production organization and information technology professionals.
- Leads and facilitates systems integration activities.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and resolves hardware, software and data issues.
- Leads and facilitates systems integration activities to ensure the effective and efficient transition of new tools and systems deployed to the production environment.
- Coordinates, facilitates and leads User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
- Conducts technical research and analysis on proposed system development, enhancements, and/or data modifications to help determine feasibility, cost, impact, and compatibility with current production systems.
- Defines, collects, analyzes, and validates metrics in regards to system and tool performance to enable timely and effective decision making.
- Acts as a technical liaison between the production organization and information technology professionals, providing validation of end user roles and expertise in regards to production system functionality, interoperability, and dependencies
- Collaborates with end users, requirement analysts, architects, and developers during all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Defines and execute Data Validation plan for new data streams.
Technical degree in a related field of study and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Completely understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts. Possesses general knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions.
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects.
- Interacts frequently with inter-organizational personnel and external customers.
- Experience in Problem Solving methods, proven by previous experience.
- Cad/Microstation/GIS Experience on advanced level.
- Agile Methodologies experience would be an asset.
- Willingness to learn new areas.
- A competitive salary and attractive social package (sport card, private health insurance)
- Challenging work in a multinational company
- Open and friendly working environment
- Opportunities to develop new skills