- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our newest projects, part of the Command Central portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring the newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us you will be responsible for the development of an intelligence console helping communities and first responders in their day to day work.
We have a team of highly skilled System Engineers and System Architects working on next generation public safety communication systems. Our team members are across Europe (Poland, Denmark).
We are working on Public Safety Tetra and LTE systems and providing mission critical applications and O&M (Operations and Maintenance) subsystems.
We are building end to end solutions, starting from defining solution proposals, defining use cases, creating designs and specifications. Engineers will have opportunities to travel and participate in activities at other Motorola Solutions facilities.
- For the project we are looking for a System Engineer/System Architect that will be part of our team that designs mission critical systems.
- Your responsibility will be to work with our business team and other architects to define solutions for our telecommunication systems.
- You will be working closely with development teams in Krakow but also with our third party vendors and project teams for specific customer projects.
- 5+ experience with System Engineering/Architecture including Software Architecture and design, especially in the area of system management frameworks and tools (BSS/OSS/EMS levels, FCAPS, etc.).
- Experience with requirements specification/analysis/decomposition
- Work with business level stakeholders as the upstream and R&D teams as the downstream
- Experience with data models, databases and client/server applications.
- Familiarity with Network Management and Identity protocols (eg. SNMP, SCIM, RedFish, etc.)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive and initiative to define and implement solutions.
- Self-motivated and quick learner.
- Good communications skills in written and spoken english
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Effective dealing with change, ability to decide and act without having the total picture
- Ability to bring creative ideas (own and of others) to market
- Ability to accurately anticipate future consequences of potential solutions, hidden problems and risks
- Good presentation skills and ability to present\summarize pros and cons for different options and future scenarios
- Knowledge of design notation (UML, MSC etc.)
- Background/experience in client/server application development (and Java or .NET app ecosystems).
- Experience with OSS/BSS (Operation Support Subsystem/ Business Support Systems)
- Knowing MoM/NOC type of solutions and frameworks would be a plus.
- Experience in architecting and designing NBI APIs (preferably REST-like),
- Experience in integration of multiple subsystems (coming from different vendors), enabling data exchange, data migration, etc.
- Windows and Linux systems knowledge/experience.
- Network and application security design
- Knowledge of IP transport networks and routing
- Knowledge of other telecommunication standards (3GPP MCx, ETSI TETRA) would be a plus
- Innovative thinking backed with patents and publications would be a plus
- Familiarity and experience with Agile software development concepts
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sports activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate