- Grudziądzka 46-48, 87-100 Toruń, PolskaToruń, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a location agnostic, global business process automation ("BPA") leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
A global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
We are looking for candidates to the position of:
Location: Toruń, Poland
Location: Toruń, Poland
- Design, adaptation and implementation of IT projects in the field of ICR / OCR solutions - archiving, content and process management
- Allocation and resolution of software issues,
- Configuration and implementation of system solutions
- Preparation and presentation of the test and production versions
- Provide 3rd level support
- Quality assurance
- English at communicative level,
- Organizational skills, analytical thinking, problem solving skills,
- Reliability, proactive thinking,
- Flexible, positive attitude and determined to achieve targets,
- Multitasking and working under time pressure
- Experience in planning, designing, adapting and implementing complex IT systems in the areas of content management and process automation
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows/UNIX),
- Knowledge of databases (SQLServer, Oracle)
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Work in a dynamically developing company
with global standards and systems
of increasing professional qualifications and
work with business professionals across
- Global management culture
- Friendly work environment
Please add the data processing consent in Polish as below:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji.