- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło dzień temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the assignment
System Specialist sits within People Services and is part of the third line of support for the HR Services provided to employees and managers in Europe. The specialist handles technical cases and issues, working together with the second line / Workforce Administration teams as well as with the global/local owners of our HR systems. In this role the specialist takes ownership of (technical) issues, analyses the root cause and collaborates with a network of stakeholders to resolve the issues. System Specialist ensures data accuracy and system security, supports HR Information System implementation and improvement projects as well as supports operational leads by monitoring and analyzing KPI reporting and compliance to agreed SLA’s and contributing to People Services optimization projects.
Supporting the first line (contact center) and second-line (Workforce Administration) teams for one of the European countries in scope by performing the following activities:
- Resolving technical cases and issues across the relevant global and regional/local HR systems within SLA and with a good customer experience.
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Working with the local and global HR & People Services community (Center of Expertise, HR Business Partners, Global People Services team) to support People Services initiatives and the annual HR cycle.
- Coordinating Data Quality activities.
- Reviewing and providing relevant reports where needed.
- Providing coaching and working with relevant parties to ensure the appropriate systems are used, i.e. CruncHR.
- Working with global People Services team and IM to maintain and develop all HR information systems within the region.
- Ensuring system and data security, supporting global HR system functionality in the region and managing all system suppliers within agreed terms and conditions.
- Supporting People Services internal optimizations projects and supporting global projects to improve Operational Excellence of HRIS and other related systems in the HR domain.
- Identifying HRIS application issues and gaps, including organization management, system interfaces, correspondence and configuration logic, and taking appropriate action to resolve.
- Deploying initiatives to ensure compliance and risk management across the HRIS systems.
- Adhering to quality controls throughout the systems and processes as defined by local and global standards.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working with HR cloud-based systems.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree, preferably in computer science or HR-related field.
- Good command of SAP SuccessFactors or other HRIS systems.
- Experience in HRIS database design, structure, functions, processes and tools.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills and a drive to focus on continuous improvement.
- Customer service mindset and strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Experience in working in a matrix / international context.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Fluent in English (min. C1), both written and verbal is required.
- Fluent in Dutch or German (min. C1), both written and verbal is required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel savvy is a must-have.
- Travel may be required on an exceptional basis.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance