- Strzegomska 54, 53-611 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
System Specification Engineer, Operability
Are you looking for challenges? Do you want to be part of a team who is creating big functionalities from scratch? Do you want take part in process where from an idea, discussion, brainstorming through design and implementation you deliver something big? Here is your chance. We are looking for candidates who wants to join Architecture and Specification team and works as an experienced System Specification Engineer!
- Creating system level specification for telco products, including collecting requirements, use cases, defining interfaces, analyzing options
- Perform technical analysis and grooming of operability features
- Leading and contributing to operability technical fault investigation for internal and external customers
- Acting as task force leader on need basis
- provisioning of feasibility studies
- analysis of customer feature requirement
- contribution to new operability concepts and improvements
- support for the creation of customer documentation and communication material
- support of development teams (closely monitoring during further R&D steps to ensure the fulfillment of the requirements)
- IBM Doors,
- customer orientation, understanding and able to come up with trade-offs
- Master of Science in telecommunication, computer science or equivalent area
- knowledge of agile development methods
- experience with requirements engineering
- have strong analytical skills
- motivated and motivating, good team worker
- strong verbal communication skills across organizations and at the executive level
- excellent engineering skills
- having system architecture fundamentals: a deep understanding of how data flows in a system, developed intuition on product definition, and can apply it to new features through own experience
- broad knowledge of technologies from fundamental theory of operation to system requirements to integration challenges
- good interpersonal skills and capability to work in an international multi-site environment
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English by Aplikuj.
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.