- Ul.Czerwone Maki 82 30-392 Krakow, PolandKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Cybersecurity Services EMEA & APAC is looking for a test engineer passionate about systems, software and hardware testing (both manual and automated) who is interested in developing his technical as well as cross-team collaboration skills and driving his career towards the world of cybersecurity and public safety, to join the team located in Motorola Solutions Krakow Design Centre
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack and related concepts (VLAN, DHCP, DNS, FTP, SSH etc.)
- Familiarity with network equipment, e.g.: switch, router, firewall
- Experience with troubleshooting networking issues
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience with using and configuring operating systems (Windows/Server, Linux) with focus on Windows and Windows Server
- Good analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of various cybersecurity concepts like Anti-Virus, Patching, Intrusion Detection etc.
- Basic knowledge of virtualization concepts and software (ESXi, KVM. Hyper-V)
- Ability to work under pressure of time and within tight delivery schedules
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
Any of the below will be of additional benefit:
- 1+ year of professional experience as a lab administrator or test engineer
- Previous experience with TETRA/DIMETRA systems
- Previous experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Knowledge of Agile working methodologies
- Industry certifications like ITIL or ISTQB
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).