Do another step of your career!
Maybe you are the person who can perfectly fit into our company and you can help us to achieve goals.
„Zachar OFF” also decided to stop by:
MERIT Automotive Electronics. The worldwide Group Merit (previously being part of Delphi) has started to operate January 2017 and fully continue research, design, production and sale (for OEM and Aftermarket) of automotive mechatronics products which includes: 1. Column switches; 2. Switch modules; 3. Simple switches
If you meet some of the following requirements and you care about working in a modern office, great atmosphere, and you also value delicious (free) coffee and moment of relax during massage, Xbox or soccer table,
JOIN OUR CRACOW TEAM as:
Systems Engineer – AUTOSAR
Place of work: Kraków
You will be responsible for:
- Project requirements elicitation and analysis.
- Customer contact and technical information gathering.
- Product functionalities/features definition and technical specifications development.
- Systems architecture development in cooperation with internal engineering teams.
- Systems engineering activities estimation and execution planning.
- Close cooperation with the internal engineering teams in the terms of process of FMEA, Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262.
- Participation in advance project development activities.
We have some expectations:
- Master's degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Mechatronics or related.
- Proven hardware/software projects experience.
- Knowledge of requirements engineering and ITs tools.
- At least 2 years of experience in AUTOSAR products development,
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture,
- Ability to define AUTOSAR product requirements,
- Very good English knowledge, including ability to create technical documentation.
- Very good communication and team work skills.
- Methodical approach to complex problem solving.
- Ability to work and organize team activities.
- Experience in automotive industry.
- Knowledge of embedded systems development methodologies and processes.
- German or French knowledge are welcome.
What we can offer you:
- Work in rapidly developing company
- Attractive salary
- Social package
- Atttactive trainings
- Private health care, Life insurance for employees and their families
- Multisport card
- Flexible work time
- Possibility of Home Office in selected days
- Friendly work atmosphere in professional environment
Check what we do and who we are: