sharing the costs of sports activities
Systems IT Analyst
Brown Brothers Harriman
- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
The Systems IT Analyst will assist in the handling of all mainframe and distributed platforms. This position requires a broad range of skills in support of various IT disciplines. He/She will perform a variety of tasks including system operations, first level help desk support and first level infrastructure/application support. The employee will utilize their communications skills in effectively documenting incidents and provide timely updates to Sr. Management. This is a fast paced environment with constant interactions with Business and Application teams. He/She will participate in small to medium size projects in support of the department objectives.
• Perform first level support responsibilities for various platforms (Windows, UNIX, Notes)
• Handle both Mainframe and Distributed job scheduling responsibilities.
• Manage production activities via various mainframe and distributed tools.Initiate corrective actions in a professional and timely manner when applicable.
• Provide second level phone support for a variety of desktop, application, security and data accessibility incidents/requests.
• Perform Incident Management responsibilities, including the managing of the incident tickets, collaborating with support teams, effective communication of issues and detailed documentation of events.
• Manage the distributed scheduler infrastructure and handle the application administration duties.
Client / User Support
• Provide professional phone support to our global users and clients.
• Monitor transmissions from business partners and follow contingency plans, as needed.
• Serve as an escalation point for all system support teams.
• Perform testing activities as required by the application developer teams.
• Create detailed incident, problem and request documentation in support of the user/client needs.
• Perform Data Center facilities management (Assets Mgmt, Change Mgmt, Security Administration)
• Direct vendor maintenance activities for all BBH locations.
• Continually ensure that operational documentation, procedures and standards are developed and maintained.
BA/BS Information Technology + 2 - 3 years' experience
Knowledge of standard desktop tools, such as Microsoft Office suite and Lotus Notes
Ability to perform first level support for UNIX and Windows platforms
Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills when performing second level phone support of desktop, application and security needs.
Strong verbal and written communication skills – Fluency in English.
Experience meeting deadlines and service deliverables
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Strong organization and prioritization skills
Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
Ability to work flexible hours from time to time
Must work some overtime and some holidays from time to time
Flexibility, adaptability and willingness to learn new technology
Motivated individual interested in working with other IT teams
Ability to work flexible hours (Tuesday to Saturday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM CET schedule)
Experience with Mainframe and/or distributed scheduling concepts
Experience with an ITIL framework
Experience with Splunk
Experience with ServiceNow
What we offer
A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can;
Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm;
A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage;
Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
private medical care
Brown Brothers Harriman
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.