- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our Partner, a prestigious pharmaceutical organization, due to setting up their Shared Services Structures in Warsaw is building a new T&E team!
The T&E Accountant within the Global Expense Reporting & Card Administration team performs the processes associated with employee expense report administration and credit card program management.
The successful candidate will also have exposure to project management activities.
Our Client is a global pharmaceutical organization, which has decided to build their Shared Service Center structures in the heart of Warsaw supporting foreign entities (worldwide).
The company is known for its open and supportive corporate culture and attractive organic growth opportunities.
- Resolves employee expense queries, disputes and ensures all expense related inquiries are handled within the terms of the SLAs
- Manages the process of corporate card issuance, expense settlement, limit adjustments and termination, including highlighting any violations to the management
- Troubleshooting issues, making changes in employee profiles and designating approvers
- Verifies supporting documentation to expense reports following the company travel policy
- Ensures all expenses are filed, stored, archived and retrieved for audits according to the company's documentation management policy
- Adheres to process governance including regular reporting and analysis of key metrics
- Supports General Accounting's month‑end/year‑end closing procedures including general ledger reconciliations and accruals, Sarbanes‑Oxley (SOX) compliance and financial audits
- Supports and implements process change improvements and system upgrades/updates
- Executes the governance process to evaluate and implement localization / customization
- Supports internal and external auditors during audits and other data inquiries
- Very good English (both written and spoken) is mandatory (min. B2/C1 level)
- University degree in Finance & Accounting is an asset
- Experience in PTP/AP/T&E (Travel and Expense) in SSC/BPO environment
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external team members
- Proactive mindset with experience in analysis and problems solving
- Able to respond flexibly to customer needs, effectively managing expectations
- Proficient in MS Office tools, SAP Concur
- Knowledge of Service Now would be an asset
- Attractive compensation package
- Annual bonus
- Private medical care
- Group insurance
- Four additional days off
- Home office