TA Client Representative
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
The Client Operations group is responsible for providing a positive customer experience for all clients through activities related to broker/dealer back office function, transaction processing, customer contact, shareholder servicing, mutual fund compliance, recordkeeping, and shareholder reporting. This group helps to protect the best interests of the funds, shareholders and Franklin Templeton Investments by providing support to transfer agent strategies and system improvements, adhering to policies and procedures and workflow processes & maintaining a continuous improvement mindset.
- Answer and process routine to complex customer requests and inquiries, contributes to the resolution of escalated issues, resolves customer concerns/problems by offering solutions within scope of work and makes corrections on accounts as required.
- Identifies customer's current and future needs, to proactively enhance the customer experience.
- Corresponds with internal and external customers via fax, chat applications/website, email or complex written correspondence, where appropriate. Where necessary, has phone conversations with clients to better resolve routine to complex issues and provide superior customer service.
- Detects and assesses potential signs of fraudulent and/or suspicious activity and acts accordingly.
- Adheres to all policies & procedure guidelines and customer service standards to achieve operational, productivity and quality objectives.
- Actively identifies opportunities that contribute to exceeding service and operational goals through workflow, productivity, and quality prioritization.in various project activities
- Abides by all fund and company policies and regulatory controls and requirements and offers suggestions/feedback when requested or appropriate.
- Participates in continuous improvement training and supports change management activities. Identifies improvement opportunities to streamline business processes resulting in greater efficiencies, productivity and/or service.
- Develops and uses internal and/or external relationships to achieve shared priorities/goals, satisfy customer needs, resolve problems and increase business insight/awareness.
- Actively participates in team meetings by providing topics for discussion and offering ideas and feedback.
Joining us means:
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are fluent in English
- Very good knowledge of French is a plus.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong relationship building, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft applications.
- Are ready to work evening hours 13-22.
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects