- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Location: location free, remotely work
Mars is looking for Tactical Sourcing Buyer who will carry out negotiations and contract for low value, low risk spend in defined Digital Technologies categories. The role's scope will allow the category teams to focus on more strategic activity. The sourcing of this spend will be aligned to the defined category strategies.
What are we looking for?
- Proven procurement experience, with good stakeholder interaction skills
- Proven experience within IT procurement
- University degree preferred in: Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Economics, International Business and Procurement
- Fluent English skills required
- Must be a team player who executes with a sense of urgency
- Good knowledge and understanding of core commercial/procurement competencies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to organize workload
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
What are we looking for?
- Negotiating Technology Software, Hardware and Services low value / low risk type contracts on behalf of Mars Digital Technologies organization
- Contracting to be aligned to category strategies managed by the Digital Technologies Commercial team
- Providing the first line of escalation on issues between suppliers and the business
- Securing price, capacity & service levels in line with commitments to the business
- Ensuring effective risk management of the supply base, through robust contracts and monitoring of financial and other KPIs. Implements corrective actions as appropriate.
- Establishing & maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and their teams to ensure understanding of their needs and to facilitate the appropriate level of challenge.
- Providing insights to category team regarding supplier performance and opportunities within ad hoc purchasing trends
- Collaborating with MCS S2P managers, content team and category managers to develop optimal buying channels to transact with supply base
- Identifying system process Improvements with systems and process for FE assessment
What can you expect from Mars?
- Attractive financial conditions with Business Bonus and Christmas Bonus
- Extra savings scheme to support You in long perspective
- We will also look after your safety and wellbeing by offering you rich benefits package incl. life insurance, medical care and Employee Assistance program
- Support in career building through personalised development plan
- Attractive discounts on our products and access to limited series offers that Your family and friends will love
- Lunch card or subsidized meals in the staff canteen
- Possibility to participate in volunteering initiatives during working hours