- Wielicka 30, 30-552 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze 11 dnido: 16 kwi 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, have opened our new ‘State-of-the-Art’ Global Business Services center in Krakow. QVC’s Global Business Services center is an exciting new member of the QVC family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to QVC team members in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture. Right now, we are looking for the brightest mind and top talent to ensure the Centre’s success. At QVC, you will find exciting career paths and opportunities.
Talent Acquisition Associate
Job Description Details
We’re looking for Talent Acquisition Associate to join our Team Member Services team here at QVC Business Services Centre. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Leader, the purpose of this role is to provide best-in-class administrative support to the European market Talent Acquisition teams (UK, Italy, Germany, Poland) to enable the highest level of talent acquisition delivery to QVC.
The role will be instrumental in supporting the co-ordination of candidate/Hiring Manager/TAP schedules for complex, cross-market or multi-meet assessments activities, providing administrative support to seasonal hiring activities, completing and administering associated new hire paperwork and processes, production of defined reporting / metrics, processing of Talent Acquisition invoices, maintenance of appropriate talent pipeline / preferred supplier / key contact lists, and any other related Talent Acquisition support as required.
- Partner with in-market TA Partner (EU) to effectively and efficiently schedule and co-ordinate relevant parties for assessment activities (interviews etc), ensuring high quality Hiring Manager/candidate/TA Partner experience is maintained throughout.
- Review candidate applications and CV’s in Workday for ‘minimal qualifications’ to agreed SLA.
- As requested by the in-market TA Partner conduct initial telephone screening call/telephone interview.
- Prepare and administer any pre-online assessments or video interviews.
- Ensure high quality delivery of appropriate offer/post offer/new hire paperwork and processes, reference checks according to market practices.
- Coordinate the pre-employment requirements according to market practices.
- As directed by TAP/TA Manager, provide candidate co-ordination services, - answer queries, respond to email, direct queries to relevant party etc.
- On an ad-hoc basis, subject to work volumes, provide administrative support to the TAP in executing a campaign as requested by the in-market TA Partner.
Management Information & Reporting
As requested by the in-market TA teams, use Workday and relevant systems and tools to provide high quality management information, metrics, talent dashboard relating to talent acquisition activity and statistics.
To provide ad-hoc reporting as required by TAP/TA Lead as required.
To collate and maintain accurate and up to date reporting for all talent activity including but not limited to recruitment of new QVC people.
Critical Skills, knowledge & Experience
To be successful in this position, we are looking for someone who is highly collaborative, highly organized, with an ability to work at a high pace on many and conflicting campaigns and processes.
The TAA must also have the highest levels of quality, accuracy and attention to detail. The candidate must also be able to demonstrate professional and competent verbal and written communication skills, all in support of a high quality candidate/Hiring Manager/TA Team experience.
Ideally, you will have a minimum 12 months experience in a fast paced team.
Pro-active mind-set with ability to use own initiative.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Great flexibility and ability to progress a high volume of work against ambitious SLA deadlines.
High level of organizational ability, juggling conflicting priorities within a time pressured environment.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Ability to identify potential issues and escalate as appropriate and/or recommend solution
Ability to work to agreed appropriate performance metrics
Excellent customer service skills
Language Level Proficiency C1 (English)