With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
2439121 /CC: 746508
Talent Acquisition Business Partner will be responsible for monitoring end-to-end recruitment process for a specific business area.
- Acting as a Talent Acquisition Business Partner for a specific business area
- Designing a recruitment strategy for assigned vacancies
- Running end-to-end recruitment processes for senior roles
- Managing external vendors
- Managing the work of the designated Talent Acquisition Specialist and trainees
- Ensuring that roles are advertised effectively in the Applicant Tracking System, internal and external job portals, and social media
- Performing active search where necessary
- Taking part in projects to improve the efficiency of the Talent Acquisition team
- Acting as a point of escalation for vacancies in assigned business area
- Conducting research (market mapping, initial search for specific roles, any additional search as required)
- Maintaining candidates’ database and updating candidates' status
- Ad-hoc, weekly, monthly reporting with regards to recruitment activities
- Bachelor / Master degree,
- Fluent English (C1) and Polish,
- Broad experience in recruitment (min. 3 years),
- Knowledge of local job market and its challenges,
- Vendor management experience (recruitment agencies),
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Experience of delivering work under pressure,
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Experience in using one of Applicant Tracking Systems,
- High level of attention to detail,
- People management experience would be a strong asset,
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions