- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your journey to sustainability begins with SunRoof. Join the ecological world SunRoof and together with accomplished Global Technology Companies Founders accelerate its mission of transitioning the world into sustainable energy, enabled by a blend of software and hardware. We are an international start-up developing fully solar 2-in-1 roofs and facades as well as solutions to support smart energy management in EU and USA.
We need a lot of new SunRoofers to enable our ambitious global growth plans. We are growing rapidly and you will be responsible for scaling our business with end-to-end recruitment on all levels.
You can expect to be hands-on when it comes to sourcing, interviewing and hiring for roles at all levels, but as well strategic by providing insights to your funnels and proactively approaching hiring teams with new strategies.
In this role you will be a true business partner when it comes to recruitment. You will partner with our Senior stakeholders and advise them on where and how to find the best talent. Next to that, you will be involved in improving our recruitment processes and providing our candidates the best experience possible.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Remote from Poland or EU
In this role you will:
- proactively identify and hire the right people out there, who will help SunRoof grow internationally and scale
- manage the recruitment process for your candidates and ensure a best-in-class candidate experience
- improve our recruitment metrics, such as: quality of hire, cost of hire, source of hire, time-to-hire etc by monitoring and actively optimising (y)our procedures
- use our systems and data to continuously improve your daily work
- establish and maintain meaningful relationships with key cross functional stakeholders internally
- help us build a strong and innovative employer brand, by using a combination of online and offline initiatives
- provide mentorship and guidance to other members of the recruiting team
- Contribute to or lead a lot of fun and help position SunRoof as a Great Place To Work
Here is what you bring:
- 5+ years of full-cycle international recruiting experience
- experience partnering with senior stakeholders
- experience with hiring for senior level roles as well as sales and operations, knowledge of construction industry would be an asset
- experience managing multiple tasks under timelines and shifting priorities
- data-driven mindset, able to interpret the numbers and convert these into actions which improve your effectiveness
- experience recruiting in start-up organisations with strong sourcing and closing acumen
- high levels of energy and a huge dose of optimism and positivity
- team player who loves to bring new ideas on the table
- experience with ATS
- fluency in English. Other languages like Polish, German, Spanish, Italian or Swedish would be an asset
- master degree
- well-structured and organized approach
- ability to work under pressure
- good prioritization and coordination skills
- full time employment or consultancy agreement
- global company that is changing the world for better with solar energy
- great salary base and flexible working environment
Prosimy także o zawarcie w klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji prowadzonego przez SR International Services z siedzibą w Łodzi zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922)”.