HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Our international European Talent Acquisition Team is looking for a new great talent on a 2 year temporary mission! If you are passionate about recruiting, new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. What will your role be? As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will build trusted relationships with Hiring Managers, HR colleagues at large and great candidates to help the best suitable talent find their next fulfilling career step at HP.
What will your day consist of?
- You will manage the beginning to end recruiting process for openings in Poland and gradually expanding capabilities in Czech Republic and Slovakia
- You will collaborate with the Hiring Managers on defining the relevant sourcing strategies, optimal effective methods on screening/interviewing candidates, and offer negotiation steps
- You will leverage key recruitment tools and channels to reach both passive and active candidates on the market, always looking for out-of-the-box solutions
- You will continuously look to expand own and team knowledge on the talent market bringing actionable competitors’ moves insights
- You will counsel Hiring Managers on the recruiting process to ensure compliance with corporate policies and local regulations
- You will lead and/or participate in talent acquisition process and/or branding enhancement projects to define the next innovative best practice
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaborator with ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- Excellent customer and incredible focus on trust and credibility
- A unique voice and a talent to challenge the status quo
- An independent result-oriented professional with drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges and keep a positive can-do approach
- Ability to adopt pragmatic and flexible approach
- A passionate recruiting lover with good understanding of recruiting process, tools and channels
- Social Media wizard, you play on multiple channels to be part of conversations influencing opinions
- PowerPoint and Excel fan, curious to find new ways to visualize trends
- None to 2 years of work experience, we look for talent willing to continuously learn
How will we help your personal and professional development?
We think you will too:
- We don’t label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special regional and worldwide workshops to share knowledge within the Talent Acquisition team, bring key partners perspectives (such as LinkedIn) and stimulate cross business and HR collaboration •Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
- We love our work environment.
- It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program