The Talent Acquisition function at State Street is the internal function dedicated to identifying and managing recruiting channels for new hires across the State Street organization. The Talent Acquisition Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for all administrative and support tasks required to onboard candidates in State Street across our European offices.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Associate 2
Location: Gdańsk, Kraków
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
- Provide and control the onboarding process for all new hires and transfers
- Prepare new joiner induction
- Prepare system administration to ensure candidate is operational for day one joining
- Review employee contracts before signature and contract distribution
- Ensure new hire paperwork is returned and completed properly before processing
- Track any visa documentation through our third party provider as and when required
- Support the service quality delivering to team and individual SLA’s
- Update recruiters and managers on onboarding status and follow-up for revision of start date
- Support administration based projects relating to processes and procedures
- Ensure all transactions are completed in a timely manner with high level of accuracy
- Maintain a deep familiarity with HR policy and standards for recruiting and onboarding employees in the relevant countries
- Resolving ad hoc queries raised by employees, candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
- Completing BAU control activities
- Prepares and distributes reports within specified guidelines
- Support promotion and extension process, prepares and distributes reports, gathering all necessary information, Review employee contracts before signature and contract distribution
Training and Personal Development
- Provides direction and training to staff in the course of their day-to-day work, Trains less experienced staff and provides guidance and an adequate source of help for questions.
- Actively participates in the development of new hires in the team. Supports and guides them in the knowledge of all technical aspects of the work, as well as in their work organization.
- Identify training needs within the team and ensure that those needs are met.
- Take responsibility for own personal development and training.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Level of Education/ Specific Qualifications:
Equivalent work experience in an HR department, preferably with experience of recruiting administration.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to build and manage relationships
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple activities and effectively priorities through peak volume periods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to master complete understanding of processes both internal and external to the department
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Language skills (Polish - fluent, English - B2)
- 1.5+ years experience in recruitment administration
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway