- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As a junior member of the recruitment function, this role is responsible for providing administration support for a wide range of roles across all business units. To be successful in this role, you should build and nurture relationships with talent acquisition, HR, and potential hires, ensuring a great candidate experience and create talent pipelines for current and future talent needs.
- Ensuring that open positions are posted on internal and external career sites, job boards and social media through to the McCormick careers portal. Circulate current vacancies and mail shots on referral scheme.
- Managing the interview booking process and coordinates logistics like: booking meeting rooms and scheduling interviews with both hiring managers and candidates.
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report. Ensuring maintenance of candidate database, uploading of candidate details/CV to the database.
- Responding to incoming telephone enquiries from clients and candidates and offering support (where able) in the absence of Talent Acquisition members. Managing the speculative application process.
- Partner with hiring managers, as needed, through alignment meeting to understand business requirements, agree on sourcing strategy, advise on selection/assessment techniques/criteria and next steps
- Initiate and build relationships through the process as well as directly source candidates through various channels.
- University graduate or student
- Have some experience (min. 3-6 months) in recruitment gained through Corporate or Agency environment
- MS Office experienced
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Adaptable individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and enjoys a challenge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Collaborative team player
- Fluent English and Polish required. Other languages would be a distinct advantage (French, Russian, Italian, etc.)
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.