METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Find out more about us by clicking the video.
For the Human Resources Team located in Warsaw we are looking for skilled professionals, willing to learn and work in a global environment using the most advanced products and presenting dedication to METTLER TOLEDO on the position of:
Talent Acquisition Expert
Main location: Warsaw
Talent Acquisition Expert will be responsible for identifying and screening candidates and building partnerships with Line Managers to drive talent acquisition initiatives. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in creatively sourcing and hiring talent and must collaborate effectively and seamlessly with the HR Service Delivery Team.
- Ensure that hiring procedures are in compliance with corporate policies and guidelines,
- Responsible for the design, development and execution of internal and external sourcing strategies:
-Plan and evaluate the sourcing methods used to recruit quality candidates, with an emphasis toward identifying new sources,
-Identify and develop branding initiatives and establishes relationships with relevant institutions that could be candidate sources (schools, universities, associations, etc.),
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment process ensuring proper candidate management and maintenance of the applicant tracking system,
- Act as the trusted partner of the Hiring Managers for recruitment. Provide information and guidance around the recruitment process, share market insights, propose recruitment strategy and provide regular feedback and follow up on the process,
- Perform web research and leverages Social Media channels as relevant in accordance with sourcing strategy.
If You have:
- At least bachelor degree in human resources management or similar,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR area with specialized assignments in full life cycle recruiting and employment,
- Knowledge of labor market and sourcing techniques,
- Effective screening and interviewing skills,
- Digital mindset and proven experience using CRM and ATS tools, as well as Social Media (eg. LinkedIn),
- Fluent English,
- Very good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point),
- Ability to work, interact and consult with hiring managers from different levels of the organization,
- Attention to detail, follow-up, and follow-through on commitments and ability to drive accountability,
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and setting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Negotiation skills,
- Stress resistance,
- Experience in recruitment processes for IT area will be an additional plus.
Then you should definitely send us your CV!
What do we offer:
Training and development
Extended medical care
Extensive life insurance
Multisport package /
What do we offer:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
- Competitive salary,
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care with dental package, MultiSport Card/Cafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance, language courses),
- Interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Possibility to work in an international and global environment,
- Opportunity to work with multicultural team,
- Possibility to use English on daily basis,
- Buddy Program, Fruity Wednesdays,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.