- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively. Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts about the company:
- Our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users every month, which makes 4.6% of the whole global population.
- Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world,
- We grow by 130% annually and our goal is to become a Unicorn (a start-up company that is valued at over 1 billion US dollars),
- Currently, we hire 85 fantastic people and we plan to have nearly twice as many by the end of 2021,
- It is a part of our company’s mission to make Tidio one of the best tech workplaces in the world. To achieve this we focus on building the most innovative People & Culture department!
Joining the People & Culture department you will be the 7th person in the team. We grow rapidly, so you will have a chance to co-create and impact recruitment and HR processes in our organization.
Talent Acquisition Lead
What kind of challenges will you face?
- Efficiency – our main challenge is to hire great talents. We have ambitious plans for the upcoming years so we need you to be oriented on results and aim for success.
- Management – as a Manager, you will lead, mentor, and develop a team of 4-5 recruiters, check and analyze data to make sure we make smart recruitment decisions.
- Quality – we want to keep the Candidate Experience at a high level. You will make sure that our recruitment processes are not only efficient - they are world-class. To stay on top of the recruitment process’s quality, you will also recruit yourself (1-2 processes per quarter).
- Impact and Partnership – you will be a partner to our Hiring Managers and help them discover what kind of people they need to achieve their teams’ goals.
- Improvement –you will keep improving the recruitment skills of the whole team. Your task will be also to build and optimize our onboarding program so that every person feels great at Tidio from their very first day.
You're a perfect fit for us if you have:
- Experience in leading a recruitment team with successes and being responsible for recruitment processes, including hiring for senior positions (Head, Manager, Leader) in the digital industry,
- Proficiency in direct search combined with a determination to reach passive candidates,
- Passion for HR – you know interesting practices, the latest trends, you're constantly growing in your work,
- Ability to create partnerships – you are supportive during the recruitment processes, not only for your colleagues but also the candidates with whom you're developing good, professional relationships,
- Flexible thinking and proactivity – you like to work in a dynamic environment, you are not afraid to suggest new solutions and you easily adapt to changes,
- People skills – you are highly communicative and get along with others very well,
- Proficiency in Polish and fluency in English, with at least a B2 level. Part of the recruitment processes will be in English, we also have English-speaking colleagues.
- Fantastic work atmosphere – we care about the highest quality of our company's culture, and fair play is one of our most important principles,
- Great development opportunities – not only because we're a fast-growing start-up, but also through company supported trainings, courses or conferences,
- Work at a company with a very high employee satisfaction rate – 8.7/10 in the People & Culture team,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Ability to work 100% remotely,
- Individual budget for work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care – no extra charge,
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal etc.– if you happen to come by one of our offices,
- + our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
Where can you find our offices? In Szczecin, you can find us on 81 Wojska Polskiego Avenue. In Warsaw, visit us at 73 Chmielna Street (https://cic.com/warsaw).