- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your career opportunity:
We have a unique opportunity for you to join our team and lead recruitment delivery for our business units. From finance to banking operations to risk analytics to change management. Your role is to be a trusted recruitment partner to your stakeholders and supportive leader for the team of recruiters. We deliver 1400 hires annually and this is your chance to help us do it faster and better. Your expertise will also help us shape our employer brand and attract top candidates on the market.
Your responsibilities and accountabilities:
You would hold accountability for full cycle of recruitment in the business area that you would be dedicated to (IT or non-tech). Typically, you would be responsible for:
- Managing and guiding a team of recruiters.
- Building and maintaining trusted relationships with senior managers and being the main point of contact for all their recruitment needs.
- Analysing and reporting recruitment data to the Resourcing & Onboarding Country Lead and your business stakeholders.
- Liaising with Global Resourcing & Onboarding team to ensure we are compliant with HSBC guidelines and principles.
- Performing internal audits and governance checks to make sure the team operates in line with set requirements and regulations.
- Managing relationships with our recruitment vendors
- Performing other tasks required to ensure that recruitment plans are executed effectively.
We are looking for top talent:
- Solid recruitment knowledge. We don’t measure experience in years but you have to show that you really know what you are doing.
- Senior stakeholder management skills. You will interact with hiring managers and department heads on daily basis.
- Team management experience. You should know how guide the team and help them achieve their full potential.
- Proficiency in English. We are a diverse company. Ability to communicate on a business level with everyone is a must.
- Reporting and presenting. You must know how to analyse and present recruitment data in a clear manner.
- Innovative thinking. We don’t settle for mediocracy and neither should you. You must be able to challenge conventional approach and create new ways of working in dynamically changing world
What would you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards
- Nursery and kindergarten discounts
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Corporate parties & events
- CSR initiatives
- Financial support with trainings and education
- Social fund
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]
If your CV meets our criteria you should expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Telephone screen
- Online behavioural test
- Zoom interview with Resouring & Onboarding Country Lead
- Zoom interview with one of the Business Heads
We are looking to hire as soon as possible so don’t wait and apply now!