- Strzegomska 36, 53-611 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Talent Acquisition Manager North Europe
- as Talent Acquisition Manager:
- Being responsible for Talent Acquisition operations in sub-regions;
- Creating strategic plans for sub-regions related to recruitment processes, student’s hiring, university relations, and diversity;
- Building and maintaining partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers, HR Business Partners, and outsourced partners to deliver workforce and talent acquisition plans;
- Being a Partner with third party suppliers and contribute to a broad recruitment strategy across social media, direct sourcing and employee referrals;
- Acting as the subject matter expert on recruiting markets, competitive trends, compensation, and other relevant areas;
- Within identified talent market segments, driving the position of Nokia's talent brand in the cluster/sub-region;
- Providing actions assuring project management skills among the team to be a professional support for Business Lines and to help them in execution hiring plans.
- as Line Manager of Talent Acquisition Team in sub-regions:
- Leading and managing the team by delegating tasks, coaching, motivating, developing competencies and evaluating performance (locally in Wrocław and remotely for team members from other headquarters in sub-region);
- Acting as a mentor on professional matters: sourcing strategies, negotiations with stakeholders, etc.
- as Talent Acquisition Partner:
- leading end-to-end recruitment processes for your business lines and managing the hiring plans;
- Developing and executing creative sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow as well as a pipeline for upcoming searches.
- Bachelors or master’s degree or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years recruitment or equivalent experience either in-house and/or agency in technical and/or sales in line with market knowledge (in the IT industry as an advantage);
- Outstanding project and program management skills; productive and efficient in planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities;
- Experience as a team leader (as an advantage);
- Experience in leading international recruitment processes (as an advantage);
- Strong ability to adapt to change and be an active change management supporter and willingness to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment;
- Ability to influence others;
- Organized, methodical approach;
- Team player and the ability to develop others;
- Customer service mindset;
- Fluency in English.
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.