Talent Acquisition Partner
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the assignment
Talent Acquisition Partner as an expert in acquisition of new candidates and will work closely with Talent Acquisition Administrator and Hiring Managers to achieve desirable pipeline of candidates and recruitment targets.
What you can learn:
- how to support different businesses: GBS, Commercial and Site Operations;
- how to drive mass recruitments for the most modern AN plant;
- cooperate as a talent acquisition expert in an international environment;
A little bit about You:
You're passionate about recruiting and matching people with opportunities. You are a people person and feel energized by successful collaboration. You manage relationships and expectations as well as you manage projects, and your successful track record speaks for itself.
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and offer negotiation) with a focus on strong partnership with hiring teams and high-touch candidate experience;
- Managing multiple searches to bring the right talent to each open position
- Translating profile requirements into robust effective sourcing strategies, including specific operational roles;
- Developing network of candidates and prospects through pro-active market research within passive candidates using creative and innovative recruiting techniques, especially local portals and social media;
- Being up to date with market trends and market intelligence: providing regular competitors analysis to enhance recruiting effectiveness on the local market
- Influencing and partnering strategically with hiring managers by leveraging market intelligence and experience to help taking informed hiring decisions;
- Using ATS (SAP SF) to manage pipelines and recruitment marketing campaigns, ensuring focus on timely feedback and data integrity;
- Supporting other searches within Talent Acquisition Team Poland as required.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience.
- Full proficiency in English and Polish.
- Experience in cooperation with demanding business partners.
- Full cycle recruiting experience to help attract and retain the best candidates.
- Experience in finding passive candidates through creative means.
- Collaborative, passionate about being part of a high-performing team, and willing to support special projects or initiatives as needed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.