- rondo Daszyńskiego 2bWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are one of the leading railcar leasing companies in Europe and belong to the American GATX Corporation. With our longstanding operational experience and highly qualified staff, we can offer comprehensive service and first-class support to our customers worldwide through our diversified fleet of tank wagons and freight cars. We are an international company – this spirit is strongly embedded in our company culture. We work closely together in a friendly working environment. We trust our employees to take responsibility and make the right decisions. We provide job security as well as opportunities, and enable individual development so that our employees can make an impact.
In addition to our human resources team competencies, we are looking for a:
You are a self-driven, open minded and creative personality thinking “out of the box” with experience in recruiting in divers markets and locations across Europe?
Du brennst darauf, eine Schlüsselrolle in der Umsetzung unserer people & talent management Strategie zu spielen?
Szukanie talentów to dla ciebie coś więcej niż praca - to twoja pasja?
If so, don´t stop reading – we might have a great job offer for you!
A typical day includes:
- operational responsibility for the entire recruiting life cycle of our entities in Europe (Austria, Germany, Poland, France, Netherlands, Switzerland) in close cooperation with the responsible HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers (sourcing, recruiting and hiring new staff members, developing network with strong recruiting vendors)
- identifying and implementing innovative sourcing & employer branding strategies for attracting and selecting the best talents (job posting, sourcing on LinkedIn, job fairs, etc.)
- ensuring a great candidate experience for every candidate on each stage of the process
- overseeing of onboarding for new employees and ensuring ideal introduction to new GATX Rail Europe members
- support for local Polish HR team in operational topics (new comers hiring process, etc.)
- participation in various European HR projects (especially in area of talents development)
As our perfect candidate you are:
- experienced in full-cycle recruitment processes in an international setting (expert in international recruitment standards, latest trends, as well as tools and methods of assessing candidates)
- talent hunter with an educational HR background
- fluent in English, German and Polish
- strong in identifying the most efficient candidate sourcing channels and strategies to build long term relationships with the best talents
- keen to discover and learn GATX Rail Europe business needs and our market and link those to our talent acquisition & development strategy
- expert in communication and know how to inspire candidates
- independent, customer oriented self-starter
- our GATX Rail Europe ambassador
At GATX you will get:
- a job with diversified and challenging tasks
- an international working environment, shaped by team work in a great atmosphere
- stable employment with appropriate remuneration and social benefits of a modern company
- a flexible working time model & home office opportunity
- close cooperation and exchange of experience with other skilled teams within the GATX group
- opportunity for professional development with range of trainings
- an attractive and well equipped workplace (office at the Warsaw city center) – office available after “covid times restrictions"
We are looking forward to receiving your application together with your salary expectation and earliest possible starting date. To apply, please click the "Apply Now" button. We are looking forward to receive your application!