- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- independently manage a full candidate life cycle from recruitment, advising on the strategy, best practices, setting and executing the sourcing and attracting, till hiring and onboarding newcomers
- establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers, proactively walk them through entire process
- take care about the best candidate experience throughout the whole recruitment and hiring cycle
- participate in the employer branding related activities and HR/cross-functional company’s initiatives
- report and analyze HR data and market trends. Maintain ATS system and files. Provide recommendations and improvements based on recruitment metrics
Who are we looking for?
- an expertise in finding best talents, building network in IT world with minimum 4 years of experience in IT recruitment (mix of in-house/recruitment agency and corporate environment)
- advisor, who is eager to mentor/influence Hiring Managers with deep understanding of IT job market and dependencies between different tech stack
- hands on experience in recruiting for various IT roles (infra and software, preferable: DevOps, Cloud, Big data, Security, SAP, Platform Engineering, AI, Software Architecture)
- a people person, genuinely passionate about IT and delivering the best quality practices, question status quo
- a collaborator, who works effectively with people from different cultures and possess strong stakeholder’s management skills
- an action-oriented problem solver able to balance several tasks and priorities with resilience and positive attitude
- a proactive individual, with process improvement mindset of existing processes, and initiatives
- fluent English is a must, as we use it on daily basis
What we offer you?
- you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential
- autonomy and bottom-up approach, your voice is heard and matter
- sharing knowledge with great team always eager to help, #strongertogether – this is one of our key value, we don’t leave you alone when you need a hand
- opportunity to participate in an interesting cross-functional HR related projects
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements (full remote work during pandemic)
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- solid compensation package: private medical and dental care, life insurance, subsidized meals, pension plan, holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?