sharing the costs of sports activities
Talent Acquisition Specialist (fixed-term contract)
OVH Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist who will support our recruiting tasks. Key responsibility on that position is proactive research candidates (IT, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and more) and building talent pipelines. If you have ability to think outside the box and are familiar with sourcing candidates do not hesitate to apply!
• Research for candidates with usage of various methods (database, social media etc.)
• Screening CV-s and shortlisting candidates
• Creating and posting job adverts
• Pre-screening candidates over the phone, participating in interviews
• Scheduling meetings
• Monitoring of labor market trends
• Administrative support for the HR team
• Cooperating with universities
• Organizing innovative employer branding and wellbeing initiatives
• Collaboration with international team of recruiters
• Building strong relations with managers: brief, communication etc…
At OVHcloud, we encourage boldness and initiative. Beyond these missions, we therefore expect you to be proactive and to participate in the continuous improvement of your scope.
At least 3 years of experience in recruiting
Experience in direct search
Skilled in various methods of creative Internet research
Fluent Polish and English
Strong organizational skills, ability to work with deadlines
Paying attention to the details
Ability to work within challenging and dynamic environment
With a great sense of service, you are keen to have a positive impact on your internal and/or external contacts
You are open to the world and working in an international context is an important aspect for you
You are autonomous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
private medical care
remote work opportunities
retirement pension plan
no dress code
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
OVH Sp. z o.o.
With more than 1.6 million customers worldwide, OVHcloud is the European leader of cloud computing and the 3rd largest web hosting provider in the world. Our company employs more than 2,300 people and our teams are growing rapidly. With 32 datacenters and a commercial presence on 5 continents, we manufacture our own servers and thus control our entire industrial chain. We defend an innovative and different cloud, which respects the European values of freedom of choice, transparency, openness to standards and protection of privacy.
In order to support our growth, we are constantly looking for new talents who share our values and ambitions.