- Jana Heweliusza 18, 80-890 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ważna jeszcze 23 dni15 Luty 2020
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a leading provider to the building systems industries worldwide.
As we’re expanding our fantastic Talent Team located in Gdansk we’re looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist that will manage recruitment projects for various business units across Carrier group in Central & Eastern Europe region but mostly for Polish entities. The successful candidate will work closely with line unit group mangers to identify potential talents using various recruitment techniques database, social media channels, industry networks and head hunting.
The responsibilities will include:
- Managing recruitment projects (mostly for Polish entities)
- Ensuring that all Stakeholders / Hiring Managers are supported with innovative and creative ways of attracting, interviewing and appointing diverse talented individuals whilst also supporting our Candidates; whether they are internal or external, to ensure an effective recruitment process takes place
- recruiting permanent professionals utilising database, social media channels, industry networks and head hunting techniques
- advertising vacancies by preparing and placing job descriptions
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews
- building positive relationships with candidates and BU Managers
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum 2-years of experience as a successful recruitment specialist (preferably as in-house recruitment or RPO model role)
- Expert knowledge of all types of recruitment spanning from early careers to senior hires
- Strong understanding of the candidate market place in areas like: sales, finance, administration, customer service, etc.
- IT Literate with knowledge of MS Office Products and talent acquisition software, preferably Workday Recruiting
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability of work within tight timescales and to the deadline
- Can-do attitude and proactive approach
- Fluent English and Polish, both written and spoken
Our offer includes: