- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For the KWS Berlin GmbH, we are looking for Talent Acquisition Specialists (m/f/d) for supporting our German and Polish business units. This job in our Global Transaction Center (GTC) is unlimited and in full-time (40 hours/week). If you are interested in working independently and service-oriented and if you have already demonstrated that you are self-motivated, a team player and flexible, we look forward to getting to know you soon.
- As a specialist for talent acquisition, you accompany the recruiting process end-to-end and coordinate closely with the Hiring Managers and the responsible HR Business Partner on a regular basis.
- You will be primarily responsible for creating and publishing job advertisements on a variety of job-specific advertising channels.
- In addition, you also use active sourcing to fill the candidate pipeline.
- After receiving the applications, you are conducting the initial selection of candidates and decide with whom to conduct a telephone interview to match the specific requirements of a position with the skills and experience of the candidates.
- You plan the personal interviews of the candidates within the business units and provide all the necessary documents.
- According to the motto "One-face-to- the customer", you stay in constant and direct contact with the applicants and you are the partner to answer any questions that arise.
- In addition, you can participate in projects in the HR environment and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ideally, you have completed vocational training or an academic degree in the fields of business administration, human resources management or similar.
- You have a profound experience in the field of recruiting.
- You have a good awareness of regulations and compliance requirements, especially regarding recruitment.
- You are experienced in the entire life cycle of talent acquisition and are already familiar with current sourcing strategies, such as the use of social media channels.
- In addition, you have excellent communication skills, a high level of customer orientation and a pronounced service mentality.
- You enjoy working in teams, as well as the opportunity to constantly challenge and improve processes.
- Fluency in spoken and written Polish, German and English are basic requirements for this exciting and challenging task.
What you can expect:
- A location in the heart of Berlin.
- A great team with lots of fun at work and regular team events.
- A positive and appreciative working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and open communication.
- An attractive remuneration package incl. company pension plan and other benefits.
- Flexible working hours and a reasonable work-life balance.
- Training opportunities.
Interested? Then please send us your application.