Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
Currently we are looking for talented people to make a real contribution to our business as:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job location: Kraków
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, with full cycle search experience, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and suitable contractors/personnel to fill our requisitions.
The goal is to attract top talent from our candidates’ pool, gain competitive advantage and fuel the company’s Business growth.
- Design and implement overall sourcing strategy;
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.;
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.;
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications;
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Onboard new people in order to become fully operational;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during and after the selection process;
- Deliver recruitment objectives in a timely manner.
Required competences and experience:
- Proven recruitment experience (1 year minimum);
- Advanced English and French/Dutch or German language skills;
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc.);
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.);
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid experience in utilizing the internet, databases, applicant tracking systems, search engines and social media to source active and passive candidates;
- Nice to have - bachelor's degree in Human Resources management, business administration or related field.
- Full time job, stability of employment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Benefits package;
- Private medical healthcare;
- Up to 4 extra days of paid holidays per year;
- A challenging job in a developing company where you can be at the very center of it all!
For more information about us, please have a look at our Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/stefaninipoland/