- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will perform the full cycle recruitment for the company globally, and will manage the candidate experience throughout the process. The TAS will manage a variety of specialty recruitment systems ensuring that the company attracts, selects and retains highly talented individuals. The Team Member will be instrumental in establishing effective recruitment pipelines to access top level talent, while delivering timely and effective customer service to their clients to meet the hiring needs of the organization.
What will you do?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you would be responsible for:
- generating a high quality pipeline of candidates by conducting of phone interview calls and face-to-face meetings daily;
- meeting or exceeding monthly individual recruitment goals;
- providing excellent service to the candidates;
- fully responsible for attracting and sourcing highly talented company members;
- creating and recommending recruitment strategies and approaches;
- proactively source, network and market job opportunities to build pipelines of qualified candidates and sell the advantages of working for RTB House;
- utilizing existing tools and technology to source, evaluate, interview, and present qualified candidates to hiring managers for consideration;
- providing consistent communication to team members or business stakeholders on positions and recruitment strategies;
- seeking, building, and maintaining strong candidate relationships
- working to build an understanding of the unique business and talent needs of each market;
- partnering effectively with the Talent Acquisition team and other departments to achieve goals.
- minimum 1 year of direct talent sourcing and recruitment experience;
- excellent networking abilities and communication skills;
- proactive and can-do attitude;
- experience of social media within the recruitment arena;
- excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills at all levels and cultures of the organization;
- demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- fluency in English is a must.
- unique opportunity to join creative, fast growing company in online advertising at the heart of its core operations;
- ability to work in a truly international environment;
- friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open minded professionals and passion for internet technology and advertising solutions.