Talent Acquisition Specialist
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
For our client- global company from energy industry we are currently looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist.
• Create and maintain recruitment database for all recruitment searches, to ensure a streamlined hiring procedure.
• Create hiring best practices that eliminate unconscious bias and train hiring managers to recruit from diverse backgrounds.
• Stay up to date on current market trends in recruitment and industry hiring best practices.
• Deliver an efficient and effective partnering support for all Hiring Managers in 2nd Stage Interviews. Support the delivery of feedback from interview testing and deliver support to structure interviews in the best possible way.
• Foster and maintain relationships between the company and external vendors for recruitment, internships, training, and pre-employment procedures.
• Manage internships and rotational programs where required.
• Support onboarding process to ensure all new hires have the tools they need to grow and prosper in their new roles
Success criteria & focus area
• Successful “Advanced” search processes with excellent and sustainable solutions and with high stakeholder satisfaction
• “Smooth” external search supplier activities ensured with enhanced relations, process and solutions
• Efficient and service-minded recruitments with high satisfaction scores.
• Documented achievements on improving processes implementation and other work streams.
• Team members value-add contribution in relevant projects, e.g. events participations, D&I and other
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
• 2 years experience in Recruitment or related HR field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy and professionalism.
•English on C1 level (both written and verbal)
• Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
• Knowledge of HR best practices and procedures.
What employer offers
Possibility to work in employees friendly environment with scandinavian culture
Hybrid model of working
Development, trainings and benefits
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice. Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.