Talent Acqusition & Attraction Manager
Lesser PolandLesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Managers at AMS form the frontline with our clients and are the heart of our business. Experts in team management, talent acquisition strategies, they take ownership for the overall operational success of our client. They lead and inspire the talent acquisition team that deliver to our clients every day, taking responsibility for their performance, development and optimisation. They are ultimately accountable for their successful delivery.
You will join one of our clients supporting one of these sectors: Investment Banking, Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Professional Services, Public Sector, Retail Banking, Insurance and Contingent Workforce Solutions.
• Develop and maintain pro-active and constructive relationships with CST team and clients by demonstrating an understanding of the business, the requirements and set expectations accordingly.
• Manage senior stakeholders in fast-moving, complex and difficult client environments enhancing AMS’ reputation within the business acting in an advisory capacity.
• Partner senior client stakeholders to define resourcing strategies and plans that meet medium to long term client objectives and enable AMS to plan
• Deploy effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies, using relevant sourcing channels to reduce time to hire and increase account profitability.
• Build effective communication channels between the client hiring managers and the account team strengthening the relationship between AMS and the client.
• Accurate financial forecasting and a deep understanding of the team productivity to enable resource management.
• Manage scope creep and escalate accordingly to the senior manager/head of the account.
• Manage Team Leaders to empower them to achieve delivery targets and contractual SLAs by providing objectives, direction and continual feedback on progress.
• Drive down non-compliance for assigned BU(s), increasing account revenue and profitability.
• Deliver continuous improvement projects and client specific projects.
• Responsible for spotting business development opportunities and engaging with the Senior Manager
Strong sense of urgency and responsive client-facing skills with proven experience of solutions focused partnership with a client
Experience of influencing and persuading stakeholders to take a course of action
Experience of working to and meeting demanding targets and deadlines
Experience of using recruitment technology and recruitment databases
Excellent communication skills and the ability to build credible relationships
Fluent English and German
What we offer
We strive to do things better for the world’s most demanding brands. Is it challenging? Yes. But it’s a challenge that brings us together, where support, collaboration and inclusiveness empower you with a feeling of belonging.
Bring your goals and ambitions. We give you the trust, independence, and flexibility to run your career your way. Our support will bring you opportunity.
Our evolution is happening now, let’s bring it—together
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Reaching management in Talent Acquisition can feel the end, “glass ceilings” and “dead mans shoes”, being common words that we hear when speaking with some truly inspirational leaders frustrated by a reduction in opportunity for professional growth.
What if there is another way, what if you could work for an organisation that has a vast reach across multiple sectors and specialisations, a company that places your needs and your career aspirations up front and a company that actively encourages you to bring all of you, your way? I give you, AMS.
If you have a passion for doing things better - for both your clients and your career - bring it to AMS and unleash your potential.
Bring your curiosity and questions, and together we’ll discover solutions that make the career dreams of our candidates a reality. Bring your true self and your ideas to the table, there's always room for you and we’re always listening.